SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 11, 2013

Review: Lush Cinders

So Lush has recently put out all their holiday products and I have made it my unofficial goal to try as many of their Christmas products as I can while they last. My latest craze has been the Cinders bath bomb since it is supposed to be reminiscent of a crackling fire. 


This bath bomb is a fairly good steal as it is one of Lush's cheaper bath bombs ($4.95). The price is also cheaper since it is one of their smaller bath bombs. Cinders is available for a limited time during the holidays, so enjoy it while it lasts! The bomb itself smells like oranges to me, and stains the bath water a yellow-orange. The top of the bomb contains pop rocks which fizz in the bath water as the bomb dissolves making it sound like the crackling of a fire. The only disappointment I had with this bomb is that the scent and the color of the tub water fade after 30 minutes. I like my baths to last at least an hour.

Will you try Cinders? If you have already, what did you think?
XOXO,
Signature Fonts
DISCLAIMER: All products reviewed in this post were purchased by the blogger.

Post a Comment