SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Subscription Box: IPSY March 2014

Lately IPSY has had some awesome bags! I was thrilled by February's bag, and I'm over the moon about March's bag. Despite the fact that there are only 4 products, these products are amazing!


I received:
Nicole by OPI polish in On What Grounds?
bareMinerals Marvolous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
Pacifica's Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter
Be A Bombshell's Eyeshadow Quad in Bora Bora

Here are the swatches:


I love the eyeshadow quad colors. They have great color payoff and look fabulous on colored skin tones. I like that the quad has both a daytime look (browns) and colors for more adventurous looks.  As much as I wanted to love the lipstick, the shade was not for me. The shade comes off almost a hot pink on my lips and I prefer a soft pink or a true red. The quality is superb and I can see why everyone raves about these lipsticks.  They go on super creamy. I will definitely be checking out some other shades in these lippies. As for the nail polish, you can check out my review of it here.

Do you subscribe to Ipsy or any other beatuy boxes? What do you think about this month's box?

Post a Comment