SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mini Haul: Sephora and Outlet Mall featuring Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Ole Henriksen


So a few weekends ago, I did some shopping and wanted to share some of my new finds. I'll be reviewing them individually later on this month so keep an eye out for those posts!

1. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Honey. I have wanted this product for a while after seeing SamRam1214 talk about Bobbi Brown products for covering dark eye circles. This one is not particularly for eyes, but I plan on using it for my eyes and just all over my face. The best part was that I paid only $17 for it instead of the regular $24 since I found it at a cosmetic overstock store while visiting the outlets.

2. Laura Mercier Oil Free SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer in Walnut ($44). I have wanted this FOR EVER!!! I've heard Ingrid Nilsen and Elle Fowler rave about it on Youtube so I finally caved and decided to give it a chance since I have very oily skin right now.

3. Ole La La Glow From Head to Toe ($59 at Sephora stores). I actually wanted the Seven Wonders Kit($59) (idk if this is the correct name but it has 7 products in it) from Ole Henriksen that is online on Sephora after hearing many good reviews of this product. I didn't realize the Seven Wonders was an online-only product so when I walked into my local Sephora I wound up getting this left over set from Christmas. I'm not complaining however since I paid the same as I would have for the Seven Wonders and walked away with more stuff at a STEAL. Apparently this product retailed for a lot more around Christmas time ($70-$130). There are a few product differences from the Seven Wonders (no Walnut Scrub), but I am eager to test this kit out. I will definitely let ya'll know the results :).

What have you guys bought lately? Anything that you haven't bought that you are itching to buy? I've also been on a Bobbi Brown kick lately since I own none of her products so if you have a recommendation please let me know in the comments or on Twitter @makeupandmasala !!!

Post a Comment